ALL THE FUN. LOTS MORE FLEXIBILITY.
June 13 to August 8, 2022
Students can choose between creating with colored pencils or with acrylic paints. In the summer, all students are eligible to paint. Summer painting students will create on large (16”x20”) canvases, offering a fun, bold painting experience.
During the summer, we enjoy offering a much more flexible schedule of classes. Classes run from June 13 to August 8 on Mondays to Thursdays. You can pick any 8 or more classes on any day at any time that your instructor offers them. You can pick up to 2 classes in one day. Once you complete your registration, your class times are reserved for you. Because of this up-front flexibility, we do not offer make up classes in the summer.
We may add more classes as interest rises ...
Jason's Teaching Schedule (Studio B)
- Mondays and Tuesdays at 2:00, 3:00, 4:00 and 5:00 (except July 4)
- Wednesdays and Thursdays at 1:00, 2:00, 3:00, 4:00 and 5:00 (except August 3)
- July 29 (Friday) at 1:00, 2:00, 3:00, 4:00, and 5:00
Lily's Teaching Schedule (Studio A)
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 12:15, 1:15, 2:15, and 3:15 (except June 21 and 23)
- Mondays, July 11 and 18 at the above times
Gloria's Teaching Schedule (Studio C)
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 10:30, 11:30, 1:30, 2:30, 3:30, 4:30 and 5:30
To help keep costs at a minimum, we charge a supply fee in the summer rather than requiring students to purchase an entire set of drawing or painting supplies. We will have all the necessary supplies on hand at the studio for our students to use in the summer. If you already own the required supplies (from school-year classes), there’s no need to pay the supply fee.
Drawing - $10 supply fee
Painting - $10 supply fee (plus purchase of an 16”x20” gallery wrap canvas which you can purchase on your own or from us for $20).
You can select these supplies under “Additional Options” on your online registration.
A minimum of 8 classes. Choose more than 8 classes and get 20% off each additional class!
- 8 Classes with Jason - $200
- Additional Classes $20/ea normally $25
- 8 Classes with Lily - $144
- Additional Classes $14.40/ea normally $18
- 8 Classes with Gloria - $128
- Additional Classes $12.80/ea normally $16
Payment for summer classes is due in full at registration. $25 is non-refundable. If you need to discontinue summer classes, please give us at least 2 weeks notice. We’ll refund your remaining classes.
** Due to the flexibility of scheduling we offer in the summer, there are no make up classes available. In the event of an illness or family emergency, we will try to schedule you a make up class if we have classes with available spots. Please contact us if you have questions.
Classes are held at 5042 Hearthstone Rd, Roanoke, VA 24012.