ALL THE FUN. LOTS MORE FLEXIBILITY.
June 19 to August 15, 2023
Students can choose between creating with colored pencils or with acrylic paints. In the summer, all students are eligible to paint. Summer painting students will create on large (16”x20”) canvases, offering a fun, bold painting experience.
During the summer, we enjoy offering a much more flexible schedule of classes. Classes run from June 19 to August 15 on Mondays to Fridays. You can pick any 8 or more classes on any day at any time that your instructor offers them. You can pick up to 2 classes in one day. Once you complete your registration, your class times are reserved for you and cannot be changed. Because of this up-front flexibility, we do NOT offer make up classes in the summer.
We may add more classes as interest rises ...
Jason Fizer's Teaching Schedule (Studio B)
- Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursdays at 1:00, 2:00, 3:00, 4:00 & 5:00 (except July 4 & August 3, 14, and 15)
- Fridays at 1:00, 2:00, and 3:00
- July 5 and August 2 (Wednesday) at 1:00, 2:00, 3:00, 4:00, and 5:00
Miss Sarah's Teaching Schedule (Studio A)
- Mondays at 1:15, 2:15, 3:15 and 4:15 (except July 3 and August 7)
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 1:15, 2:15, 3:15, 4:15 and 5:15 (except July 4 and August 8 and 10)
- Wednesday, July 5 & 19 and August 2 at 1:15, 2:15, 3:15, 4:15 and 5:15
Miss Gloria's Teaching Schedule (Studio C)
- Wednesdays at 1:30, 2:30, and 3:30
- Thursdays at 2:30, 3:30, 4:30 and 5:30
To help keep costs at a minimum, we charge a supply fee in the summer rather than requiring students to purchase an entire set of drawing or painting supplies. We will have all the necessary supplies on hand at the studio for our students to use in the summer. If you already own the required supplies (from school-year classes), there’s no need to pay the supply fee.
Drawing - $10 supply fee
Painting - $10 supply fee (plus purchase of an 16”x20” gallery wrap canvas which you can purchase on your own or from us for $20).
You can select these supplies under “Additional Options” on your online registration.
A minimum of 8 classes. Choose more than 8 classes and get 20% off each additional class!
- 8 Classes with Jason - $216
- Additional Classes $21.60/ea normally $27
- 8 Classes with Lily - $160
- Additional Classes $16/ea normally $20
- 8 Classes with Gloria - $144
- Additional Classes $14.40/ea normally $18
Payment for summer classes is due in full at registration. $27 is non-refundable. If you need to discontinue summer classes, please give us at least 2 weeks notice. We’ll refund your remaining classes.
** Due to the flexibility of scheduling we offer in the summer, there are no make up classes available. In the event of an illness or family emergency, we will try to schedule you a make up class if we have classes with available spots. Please contact us if you have questions.
Classes are held at 5042 Hearthstone Rd, Roanoke, VA 24012.